01 August 2010

:o/

A few days was not enough.
Back to reality.
Another start of another unknown.

Had a lot of those "hm, this is new and I have no idea what to expect" moments in the past few months, and there will be a lot of those moments to come in the near future.

People in general do not respond well to change. Not that I'm a huge fan of monotony, but I've had to constantly roll with the punches on so many levels. My natural optimism has been seriously challenged this past year, and many times I've had to force a smile and I've found myself saying, "We'll see what happens" a whole lot.

Because everything happens for a reason, and everything does turn out ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end. I truly do believe that.

I feel like I'm going to have to make "we'll see what happens" my new motto. Not that that's a bad thing, just seems to be the theme of my life lately.

Fuck, I just wish so many things.

I just have to keep telling myself that GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN.

*update*

Oh yeah, and why is Chelsea Clinton's marriage considered big news?? It's everywhere and I don't care!

No comments:

Post a Comment