14 August 2010

Pay it Forward for realz

Remember this Pay it Forward post? This weekend I was so excited to receive a package from my blogging friend, Drew.

Look at how cute this patchwork quilted checkerboard is!!! I was just gushing when I opened the package.


I love that it's such a unique idea, and I can tell it took some work and attention to detail. She was kind enough to include instructions for checkers, because I couldn't remember how to play either! It's been so long since I played and this is definitely coming to the next game night.

I tried to upload a picture of my dad and brother playing; it was a very intense game. However, Blogger still has this "pictures uploading sideways" thing going on, which is really starting to get annoying.

I also couldn't upload pictures of the handy pouch attached on the back to hold the playing pieces, or how neatly it rolls up for storage. I'm still so excited and flattered to receive something so cool and handmade. Mad props to Drew!

I still haven't decided what to make for my Pay it Forward craft. But soon!

Time to drink some of the wine that I carried back from College Station today after our Messina Hof tour.

More on this weekend, which was absolutely fabulous, later.

1 comment: