12 August 2010

tv

Thanks to a night of girl talk and wine with Jessica last night, I have some inner peace.

I have a backup plan and the worries are alleviated. Sweeeet. I can laze around and enjoy my vacation now.

Was going to start back with the working out today but I woke up with a dizzying headache. Suspect allergies. At least I didn't have cake for breakfast. Gotta get back on the healthy train.

Decided to lay on the couch and watch House reruns. I love guessing what's wrong with the person before he can. Wilson's disease was super easy, as was malaria.
I also love Monsters Inside Me. Helped me remember stuff for parasitology.

Food Network during commercial breaks. Giada's hot, but she's too skinny and because of it her head looks like it is too big for her body. Then ugh, Rachael Ray. She's so annoying.

What else have I been watching now that I can watch tv freely?
America's Next Top Model, Tosh.0, Jersey Shore (Yes, I got hooked), and other mindless wonderfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment