29 August 2010

pleasantries

A few things that have made my life a little more pleasant lately:

  • Sugar cubes for my coffee instead of regular sugar. There's something so fun about dropping a sugar cube into my cup every morning.
  • Going with the curls & rockin' the big hair. Saves me time in the morning. I do need to invest in some cute hair clippies/pins to keep my bangs out of my face. I like these but there's no way I'm paying $18 for hair pins. If there were headbands that didn't make my head hurt, I'd totally go for those. Why do they make headbands perfectly round? No one has a perfectly round head, and all it does it make the tips dig in.
  • On-the-go breakfasts. Tacos, breakfast cookies, even french toast is being re-engineered for eating while driving, because I need breakfast but I also need my snooze button.

sugar sugar how'd you get so fly... [in my head]

  • New shoes. My poor tootsies.
  • Shmoopy texts from the CA coast.
  • Sleeping most of the weekend. Oh my, it was wonderful. I think that may happen again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment