18 August 2010

wants

I want to go to the beach today.
Too bad my friends have jobs!
I'm thinking this weekend, FO SHO.

Sue's moving to college today!
I want to go to Austin tooooo, just to hang around.

Looks like this morning is a bunch of "I wants."

I had really restless, strange dreams last night and I made myself wake up at 8 today. I can't lose my "getting up early" sleep schedule completely by sleeping till noon every day, but it's especially hard because there's no REASON to get up so early! Oh, bother. Second shift is looking really good, but I initially hesitate because I hate being on a completely different schedule than the rest of the world.

Thinking HARD about CA. Ticket prices go down in September, and if by that time I'm still unemployed I'd really like to go for a while. Sheesh, August is already half over. How'd that happen?

I'm thinking today that pretzels from scratch might happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment