08 August 2010

scientist-ness

My friends and family are too amazing for me to even describe.

First of all, I GRADUATED!!!
The ceremony was long and boring except for when I walked, and I was hungry.

At the party the next day, I was greeted with surprise T-shirts:

For me:
My siblings:

My parents:

and even my sister's fiance:
Then Missy was a total badass and ordered these:

and everyone sported these t-shirts all day.
I was floored!! How cool.

The party was great, with scientist-y themed decorations:




Although it was hot and sweaty, we bashed the pinata,


made much merry with champagne, wine, and jello shots, (and a keg for the gluten-drinkers)


and I had a GREAT time.



My dad (CA) flew in for the weekend and I drove him to the airport today. I wish he could have stayed longer.

For now, I'm super-tired and a nap needs to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment