05 August 2010

what what

Ahhhhhh. That's the sound of a newly ASCP certified Medical Laboratory Scientist.

The test was crazy hard. The way it works is if you miss a micro question, they give you more micro questions. If you miss chemistry, they give you more chemistry, etc. Apparently I missed some instrumentation and troubleshooting questions early on because I had a TON of those and no one really focuses on those when they study. I honestly did not think I was going to pass. When the screen came up and it did say PASS, I was shocked and literally started at it for a few minutes to make sure that's what it really said.

It hasn't sunk in yet; like I said I think it will once I get a job. In the meantime I get to clear away all of the notes that are laying around. I can have a coffee table again!

Gotta figure out what real clothes to wear for the luncheon and rehearsal today, and go get my makeup done by Smash at the Chanel counter at Dillard's.

But first, lots of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment