24 January 2015

updates that are kinda crabby

Oatmeal with granola on top is bomb. There. I used it correctly, although I still have the urge to say "bomb-ass oatmeal." I am my mother's daughter.

The fence was torn down Wednesday in preparation for replacement, but then it rained for two days so we have been sitting here, fenceless and exposed. Which really sucks for dog world because we can't just let her out in the backyard to run around and release some of that puppy energy. It's currently not raining, the sun is shining, and the fence people are nowhere to be found. Let's get it on, already. Both pup and people (and kitty) will be happy when the fence is back up. Plus, I'm sure the fence people want to get paid. [Fences are freaking EXPENSIVE, for the record.]

Haven't been sleeping well, and have been fighting this thing that kinda wants to turn into a cold but I won't let it. It's probably not helping that I have all these things running around in my head that I'm trying to decide/ adjust to/ decide. I know the stress is for real when I start having dreams about my teeth falling out, which happened I think Monday night.

Started my period which is completely and totally MERP and I really want to go back to not having one. I have a dr's appt in a week or so, so hopefully that will be remedied. Still mostly digging the NuvaRing, except for 1. Periods and 2. It's very easy for me to lose track of when it should be inserted and replaced and that bothers me, even with a notification on my phone.

Ok, bills need to be paid now.

No comments:

Post a Comment