01 January 2015

Resolutions: 2015

I feel like this should be a little bit true every year:


In review, last year at this time Chris and I were both going through some major adjustments; including Chris integrating into civilian life with a job, then starting school, and my own adjustments to all that. (P.S. He ended with a 4.0 GPA Baby!) Combine that with the adventures involved with buying a house, hormonal imbalances, health issues, and getting a dog, and I feel like the year got better as it moved on. So considering the place I'm in now, here's what I'd like to accomplish in the nearish future.

Personal goals:
1. First and most important, I hope that 2015 will be the year of fixing the tummy. 2014 was a rough tummy year. It's getting old.
2. Exercise. While my ass is still not fat, my heart health should start being more important. After all, I'm now 30. Youtube yoga? Anyone? Yeah, that always happens.
3. This. I want to keep this in the back of my mind. Make it my 2015 mantra.


House projects:
1. Replace the fence.
2. Paint and fix up the guest bathroom. I picked out a color and then life got in the way. Walking into that room right now makes my eye twitch.
3. Depending on how much cash is left over, replace the siding and windows.

That's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment