05 April 2009

earworms and gardening

I'm kinda hooked on this song:



The first time I heard it I was like, "eh." But then it grew on me, as most songs do. I'm not sold on the music video, though. Too much random rubbing up against stuff. I think they could have done so much more with it.

It's another absolutely gorgeous day, and I want to do something outside. Maybe do some gardening. Get dirty and get some sun. I've been wanting to plant a small garden and see if maybe I can grow some tomatoes or herbs or something. Some flowers, maybe. Something pretty.

The only suckage: I thought my paper was due next monday, but it's due tomorrow. Say it with me: BALL SACK. I'm so tired of spending beautiful days in front of the computer!

I'm organizing a potluck picnic/ day in the park for next weekend and I'm kinda excited about it.

1 comment:

  1. You just know I have to make fun of you re: Hilary Duff...it's on!

    ReplyDelete