01 April 2009

temper

Well, I am down one printer. The damn thing sucked up every sheet of paper when I tried to print something, then kept telling me it was out of paper even when I replaced it. I tried restarting and unplugging everthing, but it still wouldn't work.

I have this shitty exam to take in a couple of hours and I was getting super pissed off fiddling with the thing, so I lost my temper and threw it across the room. Of course it broke into several pieces, and when I was putting it back together I noticed that there was still a piece of paper in the back of the feed. If I had just noticed it and taken it out, it would have worked fine. Fuck!

So of course when I plugged it back in, it just whirred and blinked at me. I'm sure I knocked some vital piece loose.

Did it make it feel any less good when I threw it across the room? Nah. But now I have to sit here feeling like a dumbass because I broke a perfectly good printer. Don't judge me.

2 comments:

  1. That sucks. Isn't it annoying the way the mind will work when it's stressed and frustrated? It's like it works against you, rather than for you. To add to whatever is going on in the situation, you also have to deal with mutiny of your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I threw away perfectly good speakers thinking they didn't work. Turned out the sound card was loose in my computer from the mother board so that's why they didn't work...

    ReplyDelete