21 April 2009

spoon and eating habits

*sigh*
Shit, I'm tired.

I got my results today and there is nothing wrong with my cervix. Doin' the happy dance.

My dad and his friend are smoking cigars on the back porch and I had my door open so it kinda smells like cigars.

I've noticed my middle is getting a little flabby so today I was supposed to start my eating healthy kick again. I had cereal & coffee for breakfast, and I prepared some asian turkey lettuce wraps for lunch, which were totally good and healthy. I packed a sliced orange, a plum, craisins and peanuts for a snack, but I didn't really eat them today. It's funny how some days I'll eat everything I bring for lunch and still be starving, and some days I'm not really hungry at all.

Anyway, then I came home and didn't feel like cooking so I mindlessly ate cereal, a klondike bar and some sour cream and onion potato chips. Ugh, why did I do that? It's not that hard to cook something. I'm just so beat from the day, and lazy.

I gotta get to my calc homework because tomorrow night I'm going to see SPOON. If you go to the website and click "songs" at the top, you can hear some of their music. I tried to go see them a couple years ago when they were in town but they sold out before I could get my ticket. So I'm excited. I've also heard them a lot in movie soundtracks and I'm like, "that's Spoon!" and no one else but Tony recognizes it. In fact, I think I heard them during I Love You Man.

Anyway, here's another music sample, just kuz I'm getting really pumped.

4 comments:

  1. here's one of my faves, from GaGaGa:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1hZVDLkJDc

    ReplyDelete
  2. and one more thing: what does an Asian turkey look like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I love Spoon! I only have their two most recent CDs but when I went to their website I realize they have a lot of older stuff I haven't checked out. Good thing, I'm in need of some new tunes.

    ReplyDelete