02 April 2009

unexpected

I should be studying for my cal exam tomorrow, but I need a break.

Yesterday I drove up to school and parked my car. When I got out and started walking, about 10 feet away from me I noticed a guy between two cars. What did he do? He whipped out his dick and started peeing. Now, he was less than an arm's length away from some bushes, and had he chosen to pee in those like you'd expect, it would have put him facing away from me.

Instead, he chose to pee away from the bushes, towards the parking lot, and right towards me. As soon as I saw it, I averted my eyes and walked away quickly, trying not to laugh. I never made eye contact so I don't know if it was an accident and he was peeing before he noticed me, or if he was being creepy on purpose. I just know it was really wierd, especially because he didn't choose to pee more discreetly into the bushes. Either way I got an eyeful of some random guy's dick.

That's definitely not something you see every day.

1 comment: