19 April 2009

gorgeous

Oh my gosh. Could today BE any gorgeous-er? I seriously doubt it could. Unless this was southern California, of course.

I finally got my little garden done today. About a week after I planted everything we got some torrential downpour that ruined all my hard work. The gutters were clogged and all the water pummeled right down on this little strip of dirt. I watched as it washed all the dirt away and the flowers got beat up. I was sad.

BUT. I hauled out the ladder and cleaned out the gutters, then I dragged Smash to Lowe's to get some bricks and build a border that will hopefully keep the dirt in there better. I certainly looks better.

I saw I Love You Man and Observe and Report this weekend.
I Love You Man
was funny, I love that Paul Rudd guy. I'd even watch it again.
Observe and Report
was a whole different story. Definitely one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen; a complete waste of money!

That's really all I have for this Sunday post.

1 comment:

  1. Yay flowers!! I LOVE the brick border. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete